Monday, August 13, 2007

WTF?



Scoots ex girlfriend keeps on putting my picture (which she got from his blogg) in her msn chat window... I think we should all take up and buy her a bunny or two so she can hone her craftcan you say FUKN PSYCHO!?!?!?!?!

5 comments:

diagramofmylife1921 said...

can you say FUKN PSYCHO!?!?!?!?!Yes, but I'm not sure you can ;)

puiscaluch022 said...

Why doesnt he just block her on msn. Problem solved.

stefanoscartagte said...

yeh, he has.. but I think like most of us, well me... you forget how painful it is to talk to them some time and try to talk to them again... and within like 5 seconds their pissing you off again. THeyve got 10years of history behind them and I think he wants to have some kind of friendship with her, but when she acts like that, ya gotta wonder why?

fragileparty said...

hehe... no need to, every one I know is quite normal

jadehoraquan said...

lol.. I wouldnt want that psycho even close to me either!!