KKK, nothing to see here. These are not the comments you are looking for.Now we have her distracted...Gagged, roped, photographed and hidden away. I like that.
It's ok, at the moment there is no way in hell I could count past five, so the rest of the time would be rather peaceful. Unless she decomposes loudly or something. Or were you suggesting I actually keep her alive?
Heyyyy... you should be thanking me.. if you can only count to five as your lower post says... this is not only a lovely moving piece about young love/lust.. its also highly educational and informative.. you might learn something..There will be a test at the end of all of this!
You leave my lower post out of this. If you aren't going to play with it, you lose all rights to talk about it :)As for tests, the doctor said I passed.
MAAAANNNNNNNN... How can I pretend to be mean when people always call my bluff.. how am I suposed to get all scary like if you wont support me through this??
Hmmmm.. now actually looking at the above mentioned "situation" ... Im so torn, is this ment to be a punishment or other?? Im confused.. I KEEP on with the magical count down and Im awarded for it?*narrows eyes*... am I missing something?
I jest ye not, fair maiden.The information you require is deemed too important to be released in these troubled times, lest terrorists obtain it. Request denied.
I jest ye not, fair maiden.The information you require is deemed too important to be released in these troubled times, lest terrorists obtain it. Request denied.
43 comments:
25 Sleeps!! heheheOh god... here we go again...
We can remove her from friends lists or filter her perhaps till the count down is over?
We could always convince her to relax... I have a brick here somewhere.
Well you did offer to take photos of her gagged, just continue on and tie her up and stick her under the steps till that time has passed LMAO
KKK, nothing to see here. These are not the comments you are looking for.Now we have her distracted...Gagged, roped, photographed and hidden away. I like that.
you could even do progressive photos, day 1, day 2, day 3 ..... oh crap and then you would be doing the counting for her!!
It's ok, at the moment there is no way in hell I could count past five, so the rest of the time would be rather peaceful. Unless she decomposes loudly or something. Or were you suggesting I actually keep her alive?
Heyyyy... you should be thanking me.. if you can only count to five as your lower post says... this is not only a lovely moving piece about young love/lust.. its also highly educational and informative.. you might learn something..There will be a test at the end of all of this!
now Im sorry... *checks your HF post*.. you were saying you wanted friends to go with you didnt you.. hmmm... *makes note... nods*.. right then..
HEY i picked u up from the airport !!! You owe me lol
You leave my lower post out of this. If you aren't going to play with it, you lose all rights to talk about it :)As for tests, the doctor said I passed.
MAAAANNNNNNNN... How can I pretend to be mean when people always call my bluff.. how am I suposed to get all scary like if you wont support me through this??
AAAAAHHHHahahahaha... have to catch me first!!
Hmmmmm... and I thought you were one of the nice guys... my how wrong I was*goes off to huddle in a corner and cry*
This isnt my problem. YOU have issues remember.Not me.
Like that would be hard.I'm quick *whoosh* like lightning!
Hmmmm.. now actually looking at the above mentioned "situation" ... Im so torn, is this ment to be a punishment or other?? Im confused.. I KEEP on with the magical count down and Im awarded for it?*narrows eyes*... am I missing something?
hehehe... it all sounds like a win win situation really.. well, furr me!!!
and Im like the Princess (pouts) of PPoooooweeerrrrrrR!!!and I'd run much much quicker and stuff!!
and Im like the Princess (pouts) of PPoooooweeerrrrrrR!!!and I'd run much much quicker and stuff!!
Ummmm... hun.. postive isnt umm... never mind
Noooo... silly billy.. 'YOU' doesnt have issues... 'I' have issues.... oh.. hang on..*gets surly and stomps off*
*waves hands in front of you*These are not the comments you are looking for.
I am a nice guy.Some people prefer it when I'm bad though.
O Rly?
People kept saying "think positive"
*eyes glaze over*These are not the comments I am looking for*wanders off*... Hmmmmm... why do I feel like some orrannggee shhhheeerrrrbeerrttttt
*pats your issues on the head*
Cool, it worked.Now for step two.
*comes back with orange sherbert and some shiny things*Hmmm... now where was I*scritches head*
""some"" people huh???can I have some examples?Me thinks sir you do jest!
Yup Rly!TrlyRrly
Yup Rly!TrlyRrly
*feels much better*
I am one of the nice guys, just thought you would enjoy some long term play to distract you and make the time go by faster - LMAO
Over there *points*
I jest ye not, fair maiden.The information you require is deemed too important to be released in these troubled times, lest terrorists obtain it. Request denied.
I jest ye not, fair maiden.The information you require is deemed too important to be released in these troubled times, lest terrorists obtain it. Request denied.
Yu nd hlp
That guy looks HOT!!!
yp eye do :[
I was over there??? *points*I thought I was over there *points at other place*
Noooo...You were over there ---------------------------->Then you went over here ---------->You need to be here||||V
Post a Comment