Monday, June 25, 2007

album of a summer fling thing


Well.. Im still recovering from the last two weeks.. much to tell, limited energy to tell it.. so I'll let some fotos suffice for now. ME & Adriana (youngest sister) & Marina (Oldest, of the younger sisters)Mum & AdrianaMOI... obviouslyYOURrrrrrrOkkkkkkkkMe n ScootsBehemoth (My first Black Metal Gig @ the Espy in St kilda)

7 comments:

coralin said...

So. Many. Teeth.

aetmakr6sr0 said...

*runs n hides*

kostman said...

You can't hide from me, I know where you live.OK, I live with someone who knows where you live. I know it is a building. With a door. And a window.

todaytsedragonwinh47 said...

hmmm... but the question is... are they in that particular order?? Yess... yesssss... I'll let u think about that one!

shop4327 said...

Depends on whether I go in via the front door, or climb up to the balcony.

bean89red said...

Don't know, did you cause world war III? Did you get your keyboard pregnant?

olmor said...

You ok babe?