Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cant talk... shagging



Well... its been a while my good friend, bet you thought that this raving lunatic had found a pair of red ballet slippers and danced herself into a coma... well, not even! Im still here in melbourne, naked boy is showering (I hear you gasp "why arent you there"), but its given me the needed time to check emails and blah and so forth..Its great here, longest time Ive been away from sydney since I moved there in 2000 and I have to be frank and ernest (but never the twain shall meet), but Im actually missing it somewhat. I guess its a little because Ive been so close to the retarded hub of activity that is the city for all that time and being here in Melbourne Im actually about half an hour away from the city center so the type of people and the day to day goings on are a whole lot different than what Im used to. Not so much with the solo scowling missions to work and home, not so much with the singularness one seems to get enveloped in when you live in the city.Not bad, just different.One thing that I am TOTALLY not missing from home is the non hugging in the mornings, the non huggings I get when I get home from work and all the huggings one should recieve in between. I am totally spoilt at the moment and part of me absolutely dreads the first minute I am left alone at home by myself. So anyone that wants a cuddle slut, let me know... Im good for it!*sniffs*Getting a little weepy thinking about going home, Scoots is wonderful and *insert sappy doe eyed remarks here*, but Sydney is my home and I love my little money sapping shoe box and my perverted circle of buddys. I kind of feel lost all over again, partly due to impatience in this directionless encounter, this holiday was ment to be soul cleansing, mind enriching and all of that good shit, but at the moment it seems to have left more questions than answers.My prayer to the rock godsKeep my mind busy, my body healthy, my friends close, my wallet full & my libido at bay Aaahhhhhhhhhh men!

5 comments:

vicdanandkaev said...

You will get lots of hugs at the airport Sunday night :-)*remembers the tissues*

lexxwborn said...

Gee.. that worked well *smirks*

Anonymous said...

fanks hun, I should be ok, but just in case can you bring the tranq gun as well??? lol.. I kid, I kid, I joke, I joke... I''l be fine, prolly will be too tired to feel anything, will be great to see you again, so Its allllll good!

20blocksaway said...

*hugs* :-)

xocaraaxo said...

Ahhhhhh shuddup... just added it... fuk yer quick... was trying out that rich text thingy... think I like the hard way better hehehe