PMSL... why else would I fall in L.. fall in L.. fall in *cough*... ahh.. fugg it, you know, with someone that loves 700km from me? Coz I have nothing better to do with my time?
Did I make a note on your LJ? sheesh when was that? lol.. I have a crappy memory.Dont know if Im going to HF yet, am keeping an eye on the $$, but if I do, I'll come and find you :O)
7 comments:
You love being ignored dont you, deep down you are an emotional masochist. I can feel it.
PMSL... why else would I fall in L.. fall in L.. fall in *cough*... ahh.. fugg it, you know, with someone that loves 700km from me? Coz I have nothing better to do with my time?
Most likely. Not the strangest thing you have done i am sure. Ok, maybe it is :P~
te hehe.. its up there.. though its in good company lol
Hi sweety,I saw your note on my LJ, hopefully you will be at HF and we can have a little chat :) Hope you enjoy your 24 sleeps!
Did I make a note on your LJ? sheesh when was that? lol.. I have a crappy memory.Dont know if Im going to HF yet, am keeping an eye on the $$, but if I do, I'll come and find you :O)
Nobody of great importance.. *coughs*
Post a Comment